Grow Cedar Valley Announces Televised Broadcast of Annual Awards Recognition
posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 in Grow Cedar Valley
Grow Cedar Valley is excited to share the Annual Awards Recognition, celebrating individuals, businesses, and organizations with outstanding contribution and dedication to the Cedar Valley. The premier sponsor for the night of recognition is Community Bank & Trust.
Grow Cedar Valley President & CEO Cary Darrah shares, “We are eager to share and celebrate businesses that have gone above and beyond for our community and we are excited to use a new format. It will expand the reach of the positive impacts these businesses, organizations and individuals have in the Cedar Valley.”
This year’s annual award recipients are:
- Economic Inclusion Award: Friendship Village
- Cedar Valley Partner Award: Allen College/Unity Point Health
- Cedar Valley Innovation Award: POS Professional Office Services
- John Deere Treating Capital Well Award: Holiday Inn & Suites/Bien Venu Event Center/Open Door Hospitality
- Business of the Year (1-50 FTE’s): ISG
- Business of the Year (51 + FTE’s): Crystal Distribution Services
- Cedar Valley Business Leader Award: Milt Dakovich, Aspro Inc.
- Legacy Award: Tim Hurley