Cedar Valley Leadership Institute
Cedar Valley Leadership Institute is designed to foster community awareness while developing individual leadership skills, giving leaders a broader view of civic leadership responsibilities and opportunities here in the Cedar Valley.
What to Expect - Program Highlights, Benefits, & Registration
This is an opportunity for current and emerging leaders to engage with the business community while developing leadership skills, linking with a mentor, and interacting with exemplary leaders.
- Listen to and meet Cedar Valley leaders
- Tour Cedar Valley facilities
- Complete a service project of your choice
- Grow your network by meeting other professionals in the area
- Classes meet the first Wednesday of each month (October - May) from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Students need to complete 80% of classes to graduate
- Your organization/business must be an investor of Grow Cedar Valley
Read about the Red Team partnering with L.O.S.T >
"CVLI was a great experience to learn about the Cedar Valley as an entire community. We truly have some hidden gems in this area and I would have never known that had I not participated in the the Cedar Valley Leadership Institute.
- Sharina Sallis, CUNA Mutual Group
CVLI Previous Participants