Cedar Valley Investors Support Grow Cedar Valley Through Voluntary Assessment (July- December 2021)
posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 in Grow Cedar Valley
Grow Cedar Valley mission is to elevate the economic vitality of our businesses and community, but we can't do it alone. It takes the support of many businesses and organizations, both financially and in giving of their time, to reach the goals of:
- Being the connector between workforce needs, talent development, recruitment and retention for current and future growth of the Greater Cedar Valley economy
- Developing and strengthening an innovative, entrepreneurial, advanced manufacturing, and technology-based economy
- Being the catalyst and focal point for effective regional action on economic and community issues of importance to Greater Cedar Valley businesses & institutions
- Increasing the combined effectiveness and impact of partnering organizations through collaboration
Since the rollout of our new name, brand and refocused mission in the Spring of 2019, Grow Cedar Valley has made positive strides in gaining the trust and confidence of the business community and proving our effectiveness in moving the Cedar Valley forward. Each year over 600 businesses and organizations pledge their commitment to Grow Cedar Valley through their yearly investment. In addition to this investment, investors are given the opportunity to contribute an additional 10% of their yearly membership to Grow Cedar Valley to support the programs of work of the organization. From July 1, 2021 to December 30, 2021, over 230 investors have paid the voluntary assessment.
We would like to thank those businesses and organizations who entrusted Grow Cedar Valley with this additional financial support.
- Advanced Heat Treat Corp. [Partner Tier]
- ATC Group Services, LLC
- Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company [Partner Tier]
- Beecher, Field, Walker, Morris, Hoffman & Johnson, P.C. [Leader Tier]
- Best Western Plus & Executive Residency Waterloo and Cedar Falls
- Bickford Senior Living
- Bill Collwell Ford, Inc.
- Cedar Brook Dental Group
- City of La Porte City
- Clean Cut Blade, LLC.
- Coffman Body Shop
- Community Auto Plaza
- Community Main Street, Inc.
- Courtyard by Marriott [Partner Tier]
- Cover-All Embroidery, Inc.
- CUNA Mutual Group [Innovator Tier]
- Deckworks Cedar Valley
- Deere Employees Credit Union
- Farmers State Bank [Innovator Tier]
- Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. [Partner Tier]
- Fischels Residential & Commercial Group